Welcome to aanorthflorida.org
This is the internet home of the North Florida Area Conference. The purpose of this web site is to carry the message of Alcoholics Anonymous by providing a resource on the Internet where alcoholics can get information about the activities and business of and within AA’s North Florida Area.
If you're here trying to find AA meeting information, please go to our Meeting Information page. The Map of Area 14 will show you what part of Florida this site covers. For meeting information in Northwest Florida, please go to AA Area 1's site. For meetings in South Florida, please visit AA Area 15's site.
GSO Message About the International Convention
To the Fellowship:
Warm Holiday greetings from all of your friends at G.S.O.!
Before anymore time slips by, we need your help to provide some accurate information about the 2015 International Convention. It has been brought to our attention that there is some misinformation that is circulating in some groups that the 2015 International Convention has "sold out."" As you know, this is not the case.
Please note the following:
- Registration is still open and the International Convention is not "sold out."
- The Georgia World Congress Center (Convention Center) in Atlanta has ample space to welcome and accommodate more registered attendees than we have had in the past.
- We have ample seating in the Georgia Dome for everyone who has registered and for tens of thousands more registered attendees.
- There is plenty of housing available in Atlanta and outlying areas as our convention hotel block has been extended and will continue to expand to meet the needs of our attendees.
- We have added Dorms to our housing mix for those who are interested in lower room rates and information can be accessed through a link on the housing page from our website.
Dorm housing is available on a first-come, first-served basis and reservations must be done directly through the dorm facility, not through the Housing Bureau. If an attendee makes a dorm reservation and subsequently needs to cancel their original hotel reservation made through the Housing Bureau, the hotel cancellation fee will be waived only if done by February 15.
We encourage everyone to keep going to www.aa.org for Convention information.
We hope you will plan to join us in Atlanta!
With appreciation for all your service, helping others,
Eva S., G.S.O. Staff
2015 IC Coordinator
Privacy on Facebook - How to create a private event and secret group.
Information and Forms about submitting Themes for the April 2016 General Service Conference.
Area Newsletter Summer 2014.
Ward E. - Saturday night speaker - 2014 January Assembly.
DISCLAIMER: This is the official web site of the North Florida Area Conference, Inc., Area 14. It is neither approved nor endorsed by Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. or any given Internet provider. No copyrighted material shall be purposefully posted herein without the express permission of those institutions or individuals possessing ownership of said copyrights.
Alcoholics Anonymous®, AA®, and The Big Book® are registered trademarks of Alcoholics Anonymous World Services, Inc. The Grapevine®, and AA Grapevine® are registered trademarks of The AA Grapevine, Inc.
This Site is a Work in Progress of the NFAC. Changes to this Site, other than design and layout, must be approved by the NFAC.