Welcome to the Delegate's Corner
Information about and from our Area Delegate.
Delegate's Corner - January
Thank you for visiting the Delegate's Corner. I have returned from the SSAASA with lots of new information to share with you.
I hope those who attended our January Assembly enjoyed it and learned as much as I did. Our guest, Michele G. not only helped us to understand why our Class A non-alcoholic trustees are so willing to give so much of their time to help us, but also brought us up to date on happenings of the General Service Board and showed us a glimpse of the new Big Book and Twelve Steps and 12 Traditions ASL DVD. Wasn't that amazing. They are both now available for order at your intergroup or aa.org
DCMs have received the list of available dates for Pre and Post Conference workshops next year. This will allow for more time to plan and collaborate with other Districts. Six Pre Conference s and Four Post Conferences are already scheduled. Email me if you would like an updated schedule of remaining dates. Check the schedule below – maybe we will see each along the way.
Thank you for your continued support – see you around the Area or at Assembly in April!
Thank you for celebrating service with me!
Delegate, Area 14, Panel 69
"2020: A Clear Vision for You"
- February 1 - Orlando - Service Manual Study Workshop
- February 2 - Gainesville - Service Fair
- February 6-9 - Atlanta - Delegates Get Together – with Alternate Delegate
- February 29 - Spacecoast - Pre Conference Workshop - flyer
- March 1 - Daytona - Pre Conference Workshop Dist. 8, 19, 20, 21, 22, 32 - flyer
- March 7 - Longwood - Pre Conference Workshop Dist. 18, 9, 10 and 11
- March 14 - Dunnllon - Pre Conference Workshop Dist. 28, 27, 14, 17, 7 - flyer
- March 15 - Brooksville - Pre Conference Workshop Dist. 13 flyer
- March 29 - Jacksonville - Pre Conference Workshop Dist. 25, 3, 30, 4 flyer
- April 3-5 - St Augustine - NFAC Area Assembly
- April 17-25 - Rye Brook, NY - 70th General Service Conference
- May 3 - Daytona - Post Conference Workshop Dist. 8, 19, 20, 21, and 22
- May 9 - Longwood - Post Conference Workshop Dist. 18, 9, 10 and 11
- May 16 - Dunnellon - Post Conference Workshop Dist. 28, 27, 14, 17, 7 - flyer
- May 17 - Brooksville - Post Conference Workshop Dist. 13 flyer
- May 31 - Jacksonville - Post Conference Workshop Dist. 25, 3, 30, 4
- July 10-12 - St Augustine - NFAC Area Assembly
This we owe to A.A.'s future: to place our common welfare first; to keep our Fellowship united. For on A.A. unity depend our lives and the lives of those to come.