Welcome to the Delegate's Corner
Information about and from our Area Delegate.
Delegate's Corner - September, 2019
Thank you for visiting the Delegate's Corner. I hope you are getting as excited or assembly as I am. It will be a big weekend. Our Guest, Shirley P. South Florida Area 15 Delegate will be our guest. She will facilitate our Area Inventory discussion and share her story with us. Lots of great workshops being planned as always. I attended a great workshop in District 14, Gainesville, "Future Orange Badges". Amazing turnout and wonderful support from Past Delegate and other past Area 14 trusted servants, and the "Triangle Players Group". Loved meeting "Triangle Man"!
Here are some developing events:
69th GSC Final Report - the printed report is out and some of you already have your copy. They will be available at Assembly for pick-up. If you won't be there, contact your DCM or me to get a copy - amazing reading.
Area Inventory - Be sure to go to aanorthflorida.org, or get a paper form at September Assembly - you have until close of business meeting Sunday to drop off your completed form.
International Convention - Registration is open at aa.org. Register and get your room now. You have 10 months to make the rest of your plans!
Meeting Guide App - the official AAWS version is now available for android and IPhone. New features and more planned. Be sure to get the current version.
Some trusted servants will be busy in the fall attending SSAASA and national workshops. I look forward to their reports as they return.
Thank you for your continued support - see you at Assembly
We Celebrate Service together!
In love & service,
Delegate, Area 14, Panel 69
"Our Big Book - 80 years, 71 Languages"
- September 14 - District 7A & 7B Awareness Day
- September 21 - District 16 Speaking – with Area Chair, Ruth R.
- September 27-28-29 - Area 14 Assembly
- October 4-5-6 - Area 15 Assembly-Boca Raton - Guest
- October 12 - District 5 Service Fair
- October 20 - District 19 Home Group Workshop
- November 2 - District 7 Gratitude Dinner – Speaking, with Past Delegate Joyce C.
- November 8-9-10 - North Car. Southern States AA Service Assembly
- November 17 - District 28 Gratitude Dinner - Speaking
This we owe to A.A.'s future: to place our common welfare first; to keep our Fellowship united. For on A.A. unity depend our lives and the lives of those to come.